Marketing Communications Specialist
Marcomms people are always up for a challenge, and New Zealand Post will challenge even the most skilled practitioners. This work is about developing and delivering multi-channel marketing communications in the exciting Mail & Logistics business. Using customer insight, the role revolves around coming up with campaigns utilising mail and digital communications, print, and archive and retrieval products to deliver results for our clients.
- Hands-on experience with integrated marketing communications.
- Innovative ideas and strategy.
- Experience in dealing with Agency/client relationships.
- Experience managing complex stakeholder environments.
- Success at championing and leading campaigns in a large complex organisation.
Job SearchView all jobs
Courier & Parcels Officer - x4 positions available - Kaiwharawhara, Wellington Fantastic brand and team culture Develop ...Read More
New Zealand Post is an iconic New Zealand business and we are committed to a future that meets our customers' needs both phys...Read More