- Work together towards the same goal
- Do what’s best for the Group
- Share successes, challenges and learnings
- Go outside your front door and get to know your neighbours
- Share the load
- Trust, respect and value each other
- Don’t take yourself too seriously, enjoy what you do
One Team is about working collaboratively across and within the Group. It’s about assuming genuine intent in others, being curious about the business - what we do and how we fit together, taking pride in each others achievements, and having each others backs.
- Be courageous, make the hard calls and say it like it is
- Take personal responsibility for dealing with issues
- Step up to change
- Deliver on commitments you make
- Treat others as you like to be treated yourself
- Think like a customer
- Act in a way that contributes to our profitability
Do What’s Right is about doing what’s right by the customer and each other. It includes confronting difficult realities and being open about discussing these, having a solution focus, respecting others, and taking personal responsibility for addressing issues. It’s also about being fiscally responsible - don’t just do things the same old way when there’s a better, cheaper and more efficient way of doing them.
- Keep it simple
- Challenge the status quo
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- Stand in your customer’s shoes
- Look for solutions
Make It Easy is about reducing unnecessary complexity, improving the experience our customers have, and constantly looking to improve the way we deliver our solutions and services.
- Go the extra mile
- Learn from mistakes
- Celebrate the great things we do
- Try new things to get better results· Go for it!
- Make every day a personal best
Raise The Bar is about pushing ourselves individually so that collectively we succeed. It’s about taking calculated risks, having high expectations of each other, aiming for excellence, and applying the lessons from our mistakes to continually improve.
Check out today's hot job:
Choose a career
Make sure the job you want is right for you. Check out our careers section to learn about the career opportunities at New Zealand Post
Choose a career ›
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to find out about hot jobs and our careers department: