Business Development Specialist
This work is ideal for people who love the cut and thrust of business development. It’s about developing a customer base of small to medium sized enterprises, promoting our multi-channel communications solutions in print and mail. The other facet of this is to develop strategy around government and corporate clients which means getting involved in complex RFPs or leading major client presentations. Success here demands the ability to quickly gain an intimate knowledge of the customer’s industry in context of the current economic climate and their value proposition in their marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field e.g. Business / Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in a business development consulting or technical pre-sales role preferably government facing.
- Proven track record of successfully fronting and closing high value proposals.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining effective and successful customer relationships at a senior level.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve targets and deliver sales/acquisition results.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a disciplined sales process framework in a complex business environment.
Job SearchView all jobs
Are you an early riser? Do you love being in the outdoors and leading a healthy lifestyle? On call opportunity - balance wor...Read More
We are looking for motivated people to join our team with a positive outlook and a great work ethic. We work hard as a team, ...Read More