As part of the New Zealand Post Group you’ll receive access to a wide range of employee benefits and services. Some of these benefits are just for you – but many others will benefit you and your family. These are updated over time but here’s an example of some of the current benefits we have to offer;
- Competitive remuneration – including access to Kiwisaver
- Depending on your role you may have access to or subsidised rates for Health Insurance through our partner – Southern Cross Healthcare Group
- As an employee of New Zealand Post Group you have access to join the Marram Trust and enjoy benefits of Holiday Home accommodation as well as additional medical expense cover.
- Through Kiwibank we can offer our employees an attractive Staff Banking package saving you money on fees and access to favourable Term Deposit, Home Loan and Credit Card rates as well as discounted fees.
- We also partner with the United Credit Union who can assist you with access to financial products and services.
- Depending on your role you could be eligible to purchase additional annual leave over your allowance for that special holiday or event.
- We provide you access to Employee Assistance Services (EAP) should you need to talk to someone about any issues facing you in your personal or working life.
- Access to the New Zealand Post Group Wellness portal offering advice, guidance as well as products and services to assist you in living a healthy lifestyle!
In addition to the benefits listed we can offer access to a range of consumer products and services at discounted rates – but you’ll have to join our team to see what’s on offer!
Job SearchView all jobs
Courier & Parcels Officer - Blenheim - On-Call New Zealand Post is an iconic New Zealand business and we are committed to...Read More
Monday to Friday, 11am-7.30pm Lead a team of 6 in a busy parcel processing environment Full drivers licence essential At Ne...Read More